Thursday 18 April 2013

Trendy Nail Wraps - Golden Purr

Hello lovelies!  I have some purr-fectly wonderful nail wraps to show you today - Golden Purr by TrendyTrendy Nail Wraps are high quality vinyl film wraps and they offer both full wraps and tips. You get a very generous 24 wraps in each pack and they are for both your hands & toes. I don't know of any other brand that gives you 24 wraps in a pack, for £6 that's very good value for money. To the pics.....

 The Golden Purr nail wraps are included in the Cool Fusion Nail Wrap range, they have a golden satin background and silver mirror cheetah print.


















Here are the 24 different sized wraps, enough to give you 2 full manis. 



The wraps are placed on a clear plastic sheet which makes it a doddle to choose the right size wrap for your nail.  Simply match up the correct size wrap, unpeel, place on your clean dry nail, anchor to the base of the nail and I find stretching the wrap over your nail works best for me.  Trim and file to your nail tip.  You can also apply heat to help fix the wrap, however I didn't on this occasion and they were fine.

Trendy are based in Dublin and offer shipping all over the world - yay!!  Head over to Trendy and check out their cool Liquid Gel, NailWraps, Lip Wraps and super Offers.  You can also follow them on Twitter, Facebook & You Tube.

This product was sent to me for my honest review.  Good quality wraps and superb value for money with the 24 wraps in each pack suitable for fingers & toes.  Hooruh!!

3 comments:

  1. These look great! they look like they are good quality wraps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Bella,

    I love your nails. They are super pretty. The wraps are nice, easy, and less messy than nail polish and seem to last a long time too, but I still love nail polish too... hehe.

    I love your blog, it is filled with lots of interesting things... just my style... hehehe.

    I started following you, I hope you don't mind.

    I'd love it so much if you also followed me back at www.agelesssecrets.blogspot.com, it would really make my day!

    Wishing you a really lovely day!!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty I have never tried wraps.

    ReplyDelete