Tuesday 23 April 2013

Born Pretty Store Nail Water Decals Stickers Colorful Butterfly

Hello lovely readers! Today I'm wearing on my nails these cute Butterfly water decals from Born Pretty Store, aren't they wonderful?  I love butterflies (or flutterbies), beautiful creatures with the most mesmerising wings.  And that's why I love these Butterfly water decals from Born Pretty Store, I can wear these enigmatic beings on my nails!!  To the pics........




 Butterflies on my daffs!  Well it is Spring after all.....

This is how the Butterfly water decals arrive, as you can see lots of beautiful quality images to choose from.  The sheet has a transparent film on top, make sure you remove it before cutting out your decal and placing in water.

If you've not used water decals before and always wanted to have a go check out my post here for guidance.

The Born Pretty Store Nail Water Decals Colour Butterfly stickers are $3.99 / £2.61 / €3.05 and if you use my code HXBQ10 you get 10% off!! Check out their website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


This product was sent to me for my honest review, you get lots of high quality images and will create many awesome manicures with these water decals and they are very easy to use.

4pcs Nail Water Decals Stickers Colorful Butterfly Flower Fruit-5patterns selectable

4 comments:

  1. lovely decals and you have applied it so well..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh! How I love butterflies so much plus it looks so beautiful on decals...

    ReplyDelete