Thursday 25 April 2013

Tmart Glitter Nail Polish - Ocean Blue

Hi Everyone!  Today I have a beautiful glitter nail polish to show you from Tmart.  It's from their Sweet Color range and it's lovely ocean blue glitter in a clear base with both large circular glitter and fine glitter.  I couldn't decide whether to paint it over a neutral or black base to show you the best affect, so I did both!  To the pics......

This is just one coat of the Tmart Ocean Blue Nail Polish on top of a base colour

 
The bottle is a nice big size 12ml and costs a very affordable £2.69 / $3.99 / €3.15

 
And is very blingtastic!  I can't wait to try it over a blue nail polish.

 

Tmart has lots of amazing items online, they have their own affiliate program and have a reward system called 'Tmart points' awarded for Purchasing, Reviewing, Registering, Subscribing, Compensating and other promotional campaigns.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP - WE LIKE THAT!!!

This product was sent to me for my honest review.  It's slightly different to how I imagined it from the photo on the Tmart website, however I gasped with delight when I received it.  It's very pretty and one I will use again & again, and for value for money it's a fantastic price.  Highly recommended!




2 comments:

  1. Wow such good value! I'm going to have a look at the website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful over the black xx

    ReplyDelete