Monday 8 April 2013

Beauties Factory UK - 3D Ceramic Flowers

Hello my lovely readers!!  Spring is definitely in the air and what better way to celebrate the new season with these beautiful 3D Ceramic Flowers.  These were sent to me by Beauties Factory UK, a wheel containing 12 different delicately coloured ceramic flowers.  How pretty are they!!!

I've got 2 manis to show you using the flowers, I could think of numerous different colour ways.  So I decided on a pretty delicate pink (reminds me of blossom or bridal nails) and then with blue, green & lilac (which reminds me of forget-me-knots and primroses)

To the pics............






 

The Nail Polishes used are - pink cream Nails Inc Warwick Avenue, pink shimmer Marks & Spencer Sugar Pink, blue La Femme Ice Blue Cream

The 3D Ceramic Flowers have a flat base which makes it easy to glue onto your nails. This pack of approx 60 pieces costs £3.49 and are reusable!!

Beauties Factory UK is based in Darlington, Co Durham, if you are passing by why not drop into their shop and check out their entire range of beauty products which includes make up, cosmetic accessories nail art products, false eyelashes, creams, serums and hair products. You can also order online with P&P starting at £2.99 (international shipping also available!!) and check our their Facebook page too!


This item was sent to me for my honest review, they are very good quality, pretty & delicately coloured, they will make your nails look simply beautiful.  I can't wait to do more manis using these flowers.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab! I really need to start using 3d decals more xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! Not practical, but art sometimes isn't!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete