Monday 15 April 2013

Born Pretty Store Cute Colorful Pattern Water Drop Shape Gemstone 3D Nail Sticker

Hello everyone!  Yet more goodies from Born Pretty Store!! Yay!!  Today I'm showing you the Green Drop Shape Gemstone which looks like green & black marble.  So I decided to do my mani as if the gemstone was a pendant on a necklace on my nails.  It really looks like I've got marble gemstones on my nails!

 The Drop Shape Gemstones are flat backed and very easy to apply to your nail with nail glue.
                                       


The Drop Shape Gemstones are available in Blue & Green and in packs of 2 & 5.  The nail polish is Nails Inc Clerkenwell and the Glitter Rhinestones that make the 'necklace' on the nail are also available at Born Pretty Store which has masses of cool nail art items.

And use my special code HXBQ10 to receive 10% off your order, and 
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - woop woop!!!!


This product was sent to me for my honest review, I think they are realistic looking gems. Check out the other great products at Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment