Sunday 21 April 2013

Born Pretty Store 3D Nail Art Stickers Bling Sweet Color Heart Rhinestones

Hi everyone.  When I received the Bling Sweet Color Heart Rhinestones from Born Pretty Store, I did a huge gasp, my eyes widened and I had the biggest smile on my face.  Such beautiful Rhinestones for your nails or pretty much anywhere you'd like to stick them!!!  They remind me of shamballa beads encrusted with sparkling gems.  And what's more you get 2 of each of the 12 (yes 12) different colours.  Because I'm totally in love with all of them I couldn't have a mani with just one of the colours, I want to show you 5 of them up close.  To the pics........

 I used a clear base and contrasting glitter tips to match the Bling Sweet Color Heart Rhinestones.
 They sparkle like mad in the sunshine!


Look at the gorgeous colours, champagne, green, red, orange  fuchsia pink, grey, light pink, yellow, lilac, blue, silver & turquoise - soooooooo gorgeous!


The Born Pretty Store 3D Nail Art Stickers Bling Sweet Color Heart Rhinestones are $4.14 / £2.71 / €3.17 and if you use my code HXBQ10 you get 10% off!!  Check out their website for loads of cool nail art goodies.
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


This product was sent to me for my honest review, and honestly THEY ARE FLIPPING GORGEOUS AND I LOVE THEM!!!  If you want blingtastic nails you need these gem encrusted heart shaped gems in your life!


24pcs 3D Nail Art Stickers Bling Sweet Color Heart Rhinestones w/box

1 comment: