Monday 29 April 2013

Tmart Dream Books Nail Polish Purple

Hello there!  Have a look at this purple nail polish from Tmart. It's from their Dream Books range and it's a lovely pinky/lilac creme shade.  Generous 12ml bottle and excellent brush.  It's a lovely pastel shade and went on a dream. To the pics......



Now I had some inspiration from my pyjamas (yep see bottom photo!!) and added a bit of stamping, pretty cool eh?

The bottle is a nice big 12ml size and costs a very affordable £3.88 / $5.79 / €4.58

Tmart has lots of amazing items online, they have their own affiliate program and have a reward system called 'Tmart points' awarded for Purchasing, Reviewing, Registering, Subscribing, Compensating and other promotional campaigns.  You can also check them out on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube & Google+.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!!!

This product was sent to me for my honest review. It's very similar to my favorite brand that costs £11 a bottle so it definitely excellent value for money. It's very pretty and one I will use again & again, highly recommended!

1 comment:

  1. Wow... that is such a pretty pink shade. Its so soft and feminine... I love it!!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete