Wednesday 22 May 2013

Nail Rock Union Jack Red White & Blue Nail Wraps

Hi everyone! I've been sent by the lovely people at Rock Beauty London these brilliant Union Jack  nail wraps called Union Jack Red White & Blue. The set contains 16 wraps in various sizes, instructions, mini nail file and orange stick. Very easy to use, unpeel, anchor to the base of your nail, stretch over the rest of your nail, press down, file down and you're done!



 


I love that you get a mini nail file and orange stick in each pack, I'm forever loosing my orange sticks, so big thumbs up for the extras!

The Union Jack nails wraps are available online at Beauty Rock London and costs £6.65, check out their other huge range of nail wraps, including their Outlet Store.

Also available at Beauty Rock London are caviar beads, eye & body tattoos, metallic lip foils, patriotic body wear and so much more!! And they ship INTERNATIONALLY!!

Check out Nail Rock online, Facebook & Twitter.

This product was sent to me for my honest review, I'm feeling very patriotic & regal today!

No comments:

Post a Comment