Friday 10 May 2013

Born Pretty Glitter Sparkle Shimmer Metal Nail Art Holo Polish Number 13

I've made some reviews for Born Pretty Store and built up some loyalty points and so I bought this AMAZING nail polish.  It's from their Glitter Sparkle Shimmer Metal Nail Art Holo Range and is called Tribal shade number 13.  It's a gold nail polish or could even be a very fine gold glitter, with larger blue glitter.  And I'm in LURVE with it.  I want to share the heavenliness of it with you.  To the pics...........
 
 
 

It's so sparkly under certain lights and in the sunshine, I can't stop looking at my nails.  Very easy to apply, this is 2 coats and no cleaning up required! Good size 12ml bottle full of gorgeousness!

The Born Pretty Store Glitter Sparkle Shimmer Metal Nail Art Holo Polishes are $4.61 / £3.00 / €3.55 and if you use my code HXBQ10 you get 10% off!! Check out their website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!
1pc Colorful Glitter Sparkle Shimmer Metal Nail Art Holo Polish
1pc Colorful Glitter Sparkle Shimmer Metal Nail Art Holo Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment