Monday 29 April 2019

Born Pretty Store Stamping Set from Amazon - Item Number B078M6HBWR

Hi everyone!  Today I'm going to share with you a stamping kit I bought from Born Pretty Store at Amazon.  The set includes everything you need to start nail art stamping.  Included are 2 large stamping plates, 2 stamping polishes in black and white, a flexible scraper and double ending clear jelly stamper.  I bought the set from Amazon and it was just under £15 and delivery was really fast.

The stamping plate named 'Celebration BPX L014' includes hearts, flowers and words of love, there's even a pair of little kitties so I was sold on that!
The stamping plate named BP-L052 has 14 different mandala designs, I know I'll use this plate again and again.  I'd like to try using this plate with reverse stamping.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After prepping the two plates with a wipe over of nail polish remover to remove any residue from the protective film, and pressing the jelly stamping over a lint roller/sticky roller a few times, you are prepared for stamping.  
The clear jelly stamper is brilliant and picks up clear, crisp images from the plate.
The combination of plates, stamping polishes and scraper all work in harmony with each other. 
Very easy to use and I'm extremely happy with my purchase.  Check out my 2 YouTube videos demonstrations below!

No comments:

Post a Comment