Monday 22 April 2019

Avon Pro Colour in 60 Seconds - The Brights

Avon has recently launched 18 new shades in their 'Pro Colour 60 Second' range.  
Today I'm sharing with you the 6 'Bright' shades
🌟 Charging Melon
🌟 High Speed Pink
🌟 Lightening Red
🌟 Plum & Done
🌟 Rapid Fire
🌟 Think Fast Pink
The Avon brochure says the nail enamel has a 3-in-1 base coat, colour and top coat formula, however, I would always use a separate base coat and apply a top coat. The brush is slightly wider than previous Avon nail enamels, but not the widest I've ever used.
Check out my video below
#AvonByMe
Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store
 
 
 
 
 
 
I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).
Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

2 comments:

  1. Woow!! You have really beautiful nails!! Which base and top coat you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Base coat I use Avon True Colour Gold Strength Base Coat. My photos are without top coat to show you how glossy they are, however the top coat I usually use is Avon Mark Gel Shine Top Coat.

      Delete