Tuesday 13 June 2017

Avon Color Trend Fashion Nail Enamel - Candy Pink & Pout

Today I'm reviewing Avon Color Trend Fashion Nail Enamels in Candy Pink & Pout.
From Brochure 12 in the UK, Avon boasts new and improved shades, packaging & formula for their basic yet fashionable Color Trend range.  There will be 12 hot shades with a new cool sky blue named Bliss.
 
Candy Pink is a sweet sugar mice pink, with Pout being a creamy latte shade.  I applied 3 coats for full coverage, my thumb nail is particularly ridged and needed 3 coats (note to self, buy Avon Ridge filler!).  The formulation and brush are good, however, I would say the Mark Gel Shine range is more pigmented, hence needing 3 coats on both shades.  
The Color Trend Fashion nail enamels have a glossy finish, all photos are without top coat, and are chip resistant. They come in bright pink & orange packaging and are 8ml.  Oh, and did I mention, they are £1.50 through C11 - C13 - grab yourself a bargain, it'll be hard not to!
I've received confirmation directly from Avon UK that all Avon's nail polishes are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment