Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Pueen Stamping Plate No. 68 from Sparkly Nails

PRESS SAMPLE
Hearts and heart shapes are probably my favourite design.   I have heart jewellery, photo holders, dangley things you hang off door knobs, crockery and nail polish, all heart themed. Yep I love ♥'s.  And I have a stamping plate full of hearts - how heavenly.  Here are some of my heart themed manis using Pueen Plate 68 which has 4 designs covering the whole plate.   Available at Sparkly Nails who stock over 70 Pueen plates currently priced between £1.49 and £1.59 and there's something there for everyone.  So if you're a stampaholic or want to give stamping a go for the first time check out the vast range of Pueen plates at Sparkly Nails and have some fun with your manis!
To the pics!!!! 

 
   The Pueen #68 Plate is currently £1.59 reduced to £1.29, brilliant value when you think of how many manis or accent nails you can can create with these ♥ designs.  Available at Sparkly Nails who have an huge range of nail art items; they offer a loyalty and an affiliate scheme, go sign up, I have, you may as well save as you spend!

You can also keep up with all the latest Sparkly Nails info on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest, and while your there check out their special Daily Deal! Sparkly Nails is a UK based company and ships worldwide. UK postage starts from £1.50.

This product was sent to my for my honest review, cute water decals, highly recommended, love them!

Click on the Banner below to be taken to Sparkly Nails!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice looking plate, good designs that transfer well. I shall have to have a browse through the website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This plate looks awesome! And I love your mani ideas <3
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete