Sunday 15 February 2015

Born Pretty Store Floral Butterfly Scarf

Most of my scarfs* are for the purpose of keeping me warm and so they are thick & fleecy.  This is the first 'fashion' scarf I've ever had!  And it's gorgeous!  The Floral Butterfly Scarf is from Born Pretty Store and comes in 4 colour choices, this one being green and has sections of flowers and scattered butterflies.  I teamed it up with a plain black top which really made the green pop.  I wore it to my sister's birthday lunch and everyone made nice comments about it.  This could be the start of a scarf obsession!  The scarf is made of 100% polyester and measures approx 150cm x 65 cm and can be worn in lots of ways.  I absolutely love it, very pretty, feminine, bright & cheerful.  And it's an absolute bargain!
*Did you know the plural of scarf can be either scarfs or scarves!
Check out my photos below and video.
To the pics....



The Floral Butterfly Scarf is currently $3.25 / £2.11 / €2.85 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment