Friday 6 February 2015

Born Pretty Store BK Nail Polish - Steel Blue / Grey - #12

I love the nail polishes from Born Pretty Store and I have quite a growing collection of the Sweet Color 'BK' range.  There are approx 42 colors in the BK range and the one I'm going to show you is #12 a steele blue/grey.  A nice polish, good brush and applied well.  It's an 8ml bottle with a colour co-ordinated cap which I think is a nice touch.  I'm deffo going to build up this collection as they are a bargain price of $2.95 and lots of cute colours.
To the pics....
   Check out my video below!
The BK Nail Polish is currently $2.95 / £1.80 / €2.16 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!




12 Colors BK Sweet Candy Fast Dry Nail Art Polish/ 1-12#

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of Born pretty store. But I do not have any polishes so far. I really like the colour of this one... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is tricky yet looks so yum on you!
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete