Thursday 19 September 2013

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Candy Nail Polish S087

Hello everyone!  Well you know I've got quite a stash of Sweet Color polishes and I have to say they are bloomin' marvellous!  I've received another Sweet Color Nail Polish available at Born Pretty Store and this one is S087 a subtle baby pink with white shimmer.  Although this is a baby pink it's opaque and not at all sheer. As with all my other Sweet Color nail polishes this applied like a dream.
To the pics.....
 
 
 
 Beautiful & elegant nail polish, lovely colour, great formulation.  The Sweet Color range is available in lots of different colours, shimmers, cremes & glitters - all wonderful!  12ml bottle.  Highly recommended!  Check out my vid below.

The Sweet Color Shimmer Candy Nail Polish #S054 is currently $6.14 / £3.89 / €4.63 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


Sweet Color Eco-friendly Candy Nail Polish Varnish #S085-S088 

1 comment: