Friday 1 February 2013

Born Pretty Store 3D Floral Nail Stickers

I've been very fortunate and have been approached by Daisy at the Born Pretty Store to review their products.  I was asked to pick what I would like to review and one of the items is the 3D Floral Nail Stickers.  In the pack you get 3 different variants, dainty little flowers with multi coloured gems,  dainty flowers with clear gems and lace trim with gem flowers - gorgeous!  The hardest thing about this set was deciding which one to use first.  I went with the dainty little flowers with multi coloured gems as it was these that drew me to them on the Born Pretty website.






So, easy to apply, unpeel from the backing and apply to your nails.  Quick, easy and stunning results.  I think they are great and would highly recommend them.  They costs $5.23 (£3.32 / €3.81) and if you use my code below you get 10% off!  And FREE international delivery!!

The Born Pretty Store has lots of great nail decoration items and well as cosmetics, beauty, hair care and lots lots more!

This item was sent to me for my honest review and I can honestly say they are gorgeous and highly recommended!

10pcs Floral Sticker Easy and Fast Glitter Nail Art #248 10pcs Floral Sticker Easy and Fast Glitter Nail Art #248

No comments:

Post a Comment