Saturday 26 May 2018

Born Pretty Store - Launch of New Nail Polish Packaging from 6th June 2018

Born Pretty Store are launching new packaging for their nail polishes and they have kindly sent me a magical polish to review.  The nail polish is boxed, 6ml, has a nice slim black lid with gold trim and gold writing on the front.  The brush is great and the nail polish applied very well.
Onto the nail polish.  The box says 'Flower In Sunshine Series', I don't know if that the name of the actual shade or collection of polishes.  The sheer turquoise polish has an iridescent shimmer and packed with sparkle, check out my video below.
To the pics!
 Isn't this just gorgeous!
 

 
 
 
 
Check out my video below!

You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty shade!! Unfortunately it is too sheer for my liking, but it might look gorgeous over a light turqouise creme polish.

    ReplyDelete