Wednesday 2 May 2018

Avon Color Trend Lipstix - Nude Flash & Rose Kissed

I recently purchased 2 Avon Color Trend Lipstix when they were on offer at £1.75 each in C8 Outlet booklet.  Lipstick bullet samples aren’t available for any of the Color Trend range, so I was taking a bit of a chance on what the shades would be like but I knew I could return them if they weren’t suitable.   It would be great if Avon did lippy bullet samples for the Color Trend collection, do you agree?

The applicator tube is long and slim, the lip product is larger than a lip liner but smaller than a traditional lipstick.  I can’t find the size or weight of the product on the packaging or the applicator, therefore I'm not sure how much of the product is in the tube.  The Lipstix are non-retractable, which means once you’ve twisted the product up, you can’t twist it back down, otherwise I’d have twisted it full up to show you. If anyone knows how much product is within the tube, please share.
Onto the shades.  First up Nude Flash, a terracotta frosted shade
Rose Kissed is a matte medium tone pink
The shades lasted very well, I found the formulation a little tacky and dry, but that’s just an observation, not a criticism, I’d certainly buy again if the shade was right.
There are 6 shades in the collection, do you have any?
Toodles!
Wendy Woo the lip-smacking loopy loo!

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment