Thursday 31 May 2018

Born Pretty Store Glitter Sequin UV Gel Nail Polish / Top Coat

I've got a couple of manis to share with you today using Glitter Sequins UV Gel Nail Polish from Born Pretty Store.
The UV Gel polish has a clear base and lots of sparkly glitter particles.  I applied the UV Gel polish over regular nail polish and cured under an LED lamp.  I used a dabbing method to apply and place the glitter particles.  I think it'd look great over many different colours, especially dark shades.  5ml bottle.
Check out my YouTube clip below
To the pics!


Over black, the glitter sequins look amazing and really pop and flash on your nails
The Glitter Sequins UV Gel Nail Polish is currently $2.99 / £2.17 / €2.44.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey that's a lovely polish. Can gel polish stay for long over regular polish?

    ReplyDelete