Tuesday 8 November 2016

AVON 8-in1 Eyeshadow Palette Nude Shimmer & AVON Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss Plum Dazzle

I'm making a change from nails to cosmetics today because I've a really lovely eyeshadow palette and lip gloss from Avon to share with you.  The Avon 8-in-1 eyeshadow palette is named 'nude shimmer' and contains 6 shimmer and 2 matte shades, a double ended sponge applicator and a narrow mirror in the lid.  These shades are right up my street and perfect for me as there's all you need to highlight, blend and define.  The palette is available in 2 other colour ways, nudes & blues and smokey, and they are coming up in Brochure 1, 2017 in the UK. 
Top row left to right - cream shimmer, cream matte, pale peach shimmer, gold shimmer
Bottom row left to right - taupe shimmer, brown shimmer, tan shimmer, dark brown matte
Now onto my Avon bargain.  I bought the Avon Ultra Glazewear lip gloss from Brochure 13's sale leaflet and it cost £1.99 and it's fantastic, I love it.  It glides on effortlessly and isn't sticky.  The shade is called Plum Dazzle, a soft mid pink crammed with sparkle.  6ml.
I used 3 shades and blended as follows.  To highlight my brow I used the peach shimmer, I used the tan shimmer in the socket area and the matte brown on my lid.  The shades and well pigmented and the soft shimmer has a lovely sparkle in the sunlight.
And here I am before and after my Avon cosmetic makeover!  
Here's a video of me applying the eyeshadow palette, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog.

You can keep up to date with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment