Wednesday 16 November 2016

Argyle Pattern Cotton Socks from Born Pretty Store

Here's a recent purchase of mine from Born Pretty Store using my reward points so I got them for FREE!!  A pair of Argyle pattern cotton socks, which are very comfortable to wear, one size.  The are 9 colour choices and you are sent a random colour, I was very pleased with the colour I received, green, cream and blue.  There are 4 patterns to choose from, again a random colour will be sent, plain, Argyle, bows & dots.  Good quality, soft and stretchy.
Check out my video below for a demonstration.
 
 
 The socks are currently $3.52 / £2.47 / €3.31.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment