Monday 27 August 2012

W7 Magnetic Nail Polish

New Look now sell W7 Magnetic Nail polishes for £4.99, 4 colours - green, pink, blue & red, this one is red although there is no name of the shade on either the box or the bottle.  Also comes with it's own separate straight lined magnet.  For my pinky finger I used my Nails Inc Fishnet magnet, pretty pleased with the result on my index and middle finger, think it's because those nails are flatter so the magnet works better, anyhoo, not bad for under a fiver, comes with it's own magnet, boxed and easily accessible online & in store.









4 comments:

  1. Looks good. I picked a few of these up a couple weeks ago, the red and gold. Still to try them tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnetic polishes are great, aren't they! I love the pattern on your pinky. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award over at my blog, do have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of magnetics but even I can tell that the power on that magnet is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADOREI ESTA NAIL ART! PARABENS PELO BLOG...

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete