Tuesday 7 August 2012

I Won An Award - Versatile Blogger

Woohoo, I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from Steph at Never Mind Suzi This is Stephanie, how exciting, thank you so much Steph x 


Here are the rules for this award:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. (I had to cheat on this bit and have included a few established blogs)
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.

The blogs I'm nominating are:


Seven random facts about me:

1. I'm the mad cat woman in my street, I have 3 fur babies and lots of their friends come and play in the garden
2. Love her or Hate her I LOVE Madonna, she's creative, artistic, great performer and I love her songs
3. My fave nail polish brand is Nails Inc
4. I love Wensleydale cheese
5. I love growing pretty flowers in my garden and have the most mahoosive hanging baskets, can't beat a good bloom!
6. I'm going to see Madness at the O2 in December - yippeee can't wait!
7. I love my laptop, it goes everywhere with me!

Big thank you again to Stephanie, please check our Steph's blog and all the other's I've mentioned, ta-ra for now x

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! But I've already won the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know and well done on your achievement x

      Delete
  2. Congrats and thank you much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! That's awesome and thanks so much for the nomination :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete