Tuesday 7 August 2012

Polly Polish's Polish Days - Olympic Nails

The theme for Polly Polish's 3rd Polish Day is The Olympics.  This is my take on the theme, Gold, Silver & Bronze clouds, I'm so not clever enough to paint the Union flag on my nails, the Olympic rings seemed too obvious, so I went with the colours of the medals, and clouds?  Well, we are known for lots of rain in the UK and to be honest, it's easy to do!  I hope you like my design.


 Polishes used, Nails Inc Old Bond Street, China Glaze Cheers To You, Nails Inc Chelsea Embankment





If you'd like to see the other bloggers participating in Polish Days Olympic Games theme then check out the links below x 


10 comments:

  1. Really liked your take on the medals and the clouds, great mani! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool I also made Olympic nails :) and they brought my small country luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love your choice of polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design and the colours. Shiny, shimmery, beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete