Thursday 1 February 2018

Avon Mark *Epic* Lipsticks - Street Style, Rosy Outlook, Blushing Beauty & Extreme Mauve

New month = new lippies – yay!
I’ve got 4 of the new Avon Mark *Epic* Lipsticks with built-in primer to show you.
via GIPHY
So here I am wearing Street Style, Rosy Outlook, Blushing Beauty & Extreme Mauve.

I took a chance with Street Style, I wanted to try something different and I’m so glad I did. It has a slightly grilac (grey/lilac) hue, a little edgy, but I love it.
 Next Rosy Outlook, a lovely trendy neutral shade.
 Blushing Beauty, is possibly my fave, maybe it’s because it’s the shade I tend to go for.
 And finally, Extreme Mauve, the bright and boldest of the four. A great going out shade.  I wore Extreme Mauve on my Avon rounds and it lasted ALL evening! Woohoo!
A nice touch is the Mark logo embossed on the lipstick.
There are 22 new shades, 3.6g. 

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment