Sunday 28 January 2018

Avon Apple Storage Pot

I keep my key pieces of jewellery in a shabby black heart-shaped velveteen box hidden in a drawer. When I saw the Avon Apple Store pot it jumped out at me and before I knew it, it was in my basket!  It can be used to store a multitude of things, cosmetics, crafty bits, cotton wool, sewing bits and I have used it as a jewellery box.
The Apple Storage pot is boxed and is in 3 parts; a lid with a gold-tone leaf and stalk, a shelf divided into quarters, and a bowl base. The pot is clear making it easy to find what you want from inside.
It’s so pretty it now takes pride of place in my boudoir, I’m no longer hiding my pretties in a drawer, my jewels are not expensive so don’t need to be kept in a safe place.
The Apple Storage pot is bigger than I was expecting, which is great, more things to keep together, so here’s a photo of me holding the post so you get an idea of sizing.
A lovely gift for yourself, a friend, Mother’s Day or Easter if you’re avoiding choccies. What would you store in the Avon Apple Storage pot?

 Made from PS (Polystyrene Plastic), size 13cm x 13cm x 13cm

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment