Friday 10 January 2014

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Shimmer Nail Polish S075

You know what it's like when every now and again you come across a polish and you just fall in love with it, because it's unusual or it's what you've been looking for and never found, well this one is kind of like that for me.  A white pearl polish with a beautiful pink shimmer running through it, reminds me of pink mother of pearl effect.  Although I've not tried it, I reckon it would be a super topper over other colours.  I love the subtleness of the colour and I'm in awe of the shimmer.  Very elegant indeed, would be a chic bridal shade.
This is from Born Pretty Store and the shade number is #S075 from their Sweet Color range.
To the pics.....

 
 
  Check out my video below!
The Sweet Color Shimmer Candy Nail Polish #S075 is currently $6.14 / £3.77 / €4.47 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


Sweet Color Eco-friendly Shimmer Candy Nail Polish Varnish #S073-S076 

No comments:

Post a Comment