Thursday 16 January 2014

Born Pretty Store Light Blue Nail Polish

Hello polish people!  I love shimmer polish and this has got to be one of my faves, it's from Born Pretty Store, and I took a bit of a gamble as I didn't know what it would be like, and I'm so glad I did!  Seriously if you like shimmers you are going to love this, it's like a foil polish too.  And it's a beautiful sky blue colour.  Painted on a dream and it comes in a 16ml bottle so lots of lovely polish. Its called Youthful Light Blue Nail Polish and I highly recommend it!  Check out my video below!
To the pics.....

 
 
The Youthful Light Blue Nail Polish is currently $2.85 / £1.74 / €2.10 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!
Youthful Light Blue Nail Polish Varnish Color Nail Art 

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty metallic blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty color
    http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete