Wednesday 28 August 2013

Born Pretty Store Feather Glitter Nail Polish (Purple)

Hello there!  Feather polishes are big news at the moment so I was so pleased when they were available from Born Pretty Store , I didn't hesitate to purchase one!  The shade number on the bottom is #13 however on their website it's #8.  This feather polish as a pale blue/clear base with purple & blue hex glitter and fine white & lilac strands (the feathers).  This is the first feather polish I've seen with glitter included and I love it!  It's so good, the green one is now on order!
  The bottle is 12ml and there are 8 colours to choose from.
To the pics.....

 
 
 
 Oooo yummy yum yum!
 Below is one coat on a piece of paper, I applied 3 coats to my nails without a base colour
Simply Stunning & Highly Recommended!
Check out my video below!

The Colorful Feather Glitter Nail Polish is currently $3.99 / £2.57 / €2.99.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store  are also on TwitterFacebookBlogInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


1pc Colorful Feather Glitter Nail Polish Varnish Feathers Effect 

1 comment:

  1. I think the addition of the little hexes makes it prettier than the other feather polishes about. I like it!

    ReplyDelete