Monday 3 December 2012

31 Day Nail Art - Blue Nails

I'm a member of the Facebook Group British Nail Bloggers and Diva of The Teenage Shopaholic has organised for us (and anyone who wants to join) the infamous 31 Day Nail Art challenge which we are doing on a weekly basis rather than daily.

Day 4 - Blue Nails.  Yippee, I've been waiting to use my circular magnet again, and now I can - woop woo!  I've blogged about this polish before, see here, it's such a pretty colour pre-magnet. I love magnetics, it still amazes me every time!  To the pics.....








And don't forget to check out what Diva and Stephanie have created this week!



3 comments:

  1. amazed! how do you acheive this and how does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. Join my growing up community of nails blah girls :) http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete