Wednesday 10 October 2012

Llama Nails A-Z Challenge - E is for Electrified!

The A-Z challenge is hosted by Llama Nails on Facebook. Llama Nails is a group of nail enthusiasts that share their love of polish, stamping and nail art in a fun, creative, and non-dramatic atmosphere. Join them! All are welcome! The only rule we have is no drama, save it for the llama!

This week is E and I struggled with this.  So I got out all my E polishes by name & brand.....but what to do?  Sat looking at them for about day, well not a whole day staring at them, but it took me a day to suss out what to do.  Picked up the first bottle which is an untried I won in a giveaway so Ithought I'd give it a whirl - L.A. Colors 'Electrified', so that made me thing of electric which in turn to lightening, still with me?

 L.A Colors 'Electrifield'
 Here's the technical bit

 Et Voila!
 The lightening strike is the lovely Nails Inc Culford Gardens


Here are what the other lovely Bloggers are doing for this Challenge


4 comments:

  1. Great mani, Where did you get your L.A colors? I live down the road from watford :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you? How cool to have a local blogger friend! I won the LA Color polish in a Giveaway from the USA, although I have seen the occasional LA Colors polish in Poundland of all places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good old poundland were lucky enough to have 2 as you know in watford haha! Twice the amount of bargain hunting! Cheers hun :)

      Jazz x

      Delete