Friday 19 April 2019

Born Pretty Store UV Gel Holographic Nail Polish - Sicily Past - Item Number 44495

For this mani, I used a UV Gel nail polish from Born Pretty Store named Sicily Past, which is a deep plum brown with holographic particles.  The polish is from 'The name of Love' series, a collection of 12 holographic shades.
I applied 2 coats of the UV Gel polish and topped with Born Pretty Store's no wipe top coat, which I highly recommend.  Sicily Past is 6ml, the no wipe top coat is 10ml.
Check out my YouTube clip below where you can see the polish glistening in the sunshine.
To the pics!
 
 
 Below, I painted my friend's nails, the holographic particle are stunning, especially in the sunshine, check out my video below.
The Sicily Past Holographic UV Gel Nail Polish is currently $2.59 / £1.96 / €2.21.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment