Sunday 21 April 2019

Born Pretty Store UV Gel Glitter Nail Polish - Dream of Night - Item 42883

The sun is out and shining bright, so that means glitter nails!  I love looking at my nails when they sparkle away in the sun, especially if there's a bit of holo thrown in!  So for this mani, I used a UV Gel nail polish from Born Pretty Store named Dream of Night, which is a mauve chunky glitter with holographic particles.  The polish is from 'The Starry Sky' gel series, a collection of 24 glitter shades.
I applied 2 coats of the UV Gel polish and topped with 2 coats of UV gel top coat to give a smooth surface.  Comes in a 6ml bottle.
Check out my YouTube clip below where you can see the polish glistening in the sunshine.
To the pics!
The Dream of Night glitter UV Gel Nail Polish is currently $2.59 / £1.96 / €2.21.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment