Monday 16 July 2018

My trip to Avon Cosmetics to paint nails - New Shade Arctic Steel with proceeds to Domestic Violence Charities

It was a great privilege to be asked by Avon HQ to attend an internal ‘sneak peek’ event to showcase all things Avon PR and the causes they support. I was invited to paint nails at the event with one of the shades, Avon True Colour Arctic Steel, being launched in C14, with proceeds of £1.50 from each bottle going towards Domestic Violence charities.

The event was attended by Avon employees to give them the opportunity to hear all about what Avon does and to have a ‘mani corner’ where attendees of the event had the opportunity to get their nails done in the new causes shade by yours truly.

I've arrived!
I was provided with a huge selection of nail products including base coats, 3 nail enamels, topcoat, nail files, nail polish remover, cuticle tool, hand cream etc. I still haven’t got round to ordering my own ridge filling base coat so I was really pleased to try it. If you haven’t got one yet and you have ridged nails it’s brilliant at helping to smooth out your nails, it’s my current fave Avon product.
The event ran from 11 am to 2 pm and I managed 11 manis. 
The three nail enamel shades are: Blue – Arctic Steel, Coral – Fabulous, Light Pink – Pretty In Pink. Here are all bar one of the manis I created, I hope the ladies all enjoyed their little pamper session.
And here’s a few photos and video of my nails painted in Arctic Steel, the new causes shade.

Thank you so much Avon for inviting me, looking after me and allowing me to do my fave thing, play with nail polish!  And THANK YOU for my amazing goodie bag!

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment