Monday 9 July 2018

BORN PRETTY Chameleon Magnetic Nail Polish - Lightning

I've been sent a wonderful magnetic nail polish from Born Pretty Store, from the 'Chameleon Magnetic Nail Polish Aurora Series Cat Eye' collection.  There are 6 colours to choose from and I received the shade named 'Lightning'.  The designs on the Born Pretty Website show a 'cat eye' effect but I couldn't manage to achieve this look so I used a circular magnet I already had and knew worked.  Bore Pretty Store suggests you apply the Chameleon Magnetic Nail Polish over a black base.   I applied quite a thick coat of the magnetic polish to my dry black nails, placed the magnet on top and waited a few seconds for the magic to happen and the pattern to appear.  Not only do I have a stunning design on my nails, the duo chrome shifts from golden green to purple.  It's truly mesmerising!
Tip: with magnetic nail polishes you have to do one nail at a time as you have to use the magnet while the magnetic polish is wet.  Comes in a dinky 6ml bottle.
Check out my YouTube clip below
To the pics!
Below with camera flash
 
 
Below no camera flash under artificial lighting
 
 
 
 Here you can see the duo chrome shift from golden green to purple
The Chameleon Magnetic Nail Polish is currently $5.39 / £3.91 / €4.39.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


6ml BORN PRETTY Chameleon Magnetic Nail Polish Aurora Series Cat Eye Nail Polish Black Base Needed

No comments:

Post a Comment