Thursday 29 March 2018

Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamels - Blossoming Utopia & Enchantment

I’m still waiting for the pink blossom to appear on our trees which is oh so pretty and means spring is on its way. Maybe the cold weather is delaying the big bouncy blooms from bursting into life and make everywhere look lovely.

So while I wait for the impending burst of springtime magic, I’ll wear pink blossom shades on my nails, namely Avon True Colour Blossoming Utopia and Enchantment.
Blossoming Utopia, is the lighter of the two, a pale baby pink, soft and delicate.
 
Enchantment is a bright medium pink, a super shade for both fingers and toes, it certainly is enchanting.
 
Both applied wonderfully, good pigmentation and a nice brush.  My nails are pink and perky!

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment