Monday 19 March 2018

Avon Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamels - Pop Art & Over Intensified

Greetings from the sea  – today I am a Mermaid!
Today’s post is for two of the new shades from the Mark Gel Shine Range. Pop Art, an ocean blue shimmer and Over intensified, a sparkling sea green.
Pop Art – a bright royal blue with lots of shimmer which looks white or silver but when reflected from the blue shade gives a green shimmer effect.
Over Intensified – a lush emerald green packed with shimmer
Mermaid they are, Holographic the are not. They have a metallic finish and I applied two coats.

So what did I do with my mani? Well, after applying Over Intensified, I sponged my nail tips with Pop Art to give a gradient effect.
Pretty huh? But it wasn’t enough to satisfy my inner mermaid. I stamped a scale effect on top and swish swish there’s my tail, off I swim and I’m basking in a warm blue lagoon!
Stamping Plate BP-L003 from Born Pretty Store
I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

Toodles
Wendy Woo the Secret Mermaid
x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x

2 comments: