Friday 23 February 2018

Born Pretty Store Afternoon Tea Stamping Plate BP-X23

Today's mani is cupcakes!  Using Afternoon Tea Stamping Plate from Born Pretty Store.
The square plate includes 18 individual images of slices of cakes, cups & saucers and a tea pot, with 3 larger images which include a cup & saucer with a bird, strawberries and cherries and cupcakes.  I used the large cupcake image on all my nails over a silver and lilac holo base
To the pics!
 
 Below without camera flash which reduces the dazzle of the holo so you can see the stamped image
 
Simply Beautiful & Highly Recommended!
Check out my video below!

The Afternoon Tea Stamping Plate is currently $2.19 / £1.68 / €1.90.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


BORN PRETTY Square Nail Art Stamp Template 6*6cm Cake Afternoon Tea Design Image Plate BP-X23

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you can be a
    great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future.
    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete