Saturday 17 February 2018

Avon Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamels - I Pink I Can & Surebet

I feel Spring is in the air with the days getting longer, daffodils blooming with a nod to the new season, and when the sun shines bright like today it makes me want to wear pastels on my nails. 

So, without further ado, let me share my swatches for Avon Mark Gel Shine nail enamels named ‘I Pink I Can’ and ‘Surebet’.
I Pink I Can is a baby pink, bright yet soft and pretty. The shade reminds me of sugared mice and candy floss. I applied 3 coats for full even coverage.
Surebet is a soft dreamy peach, warmer in tone compared to the cool I Pink I Can, deliciously sweet like peach melba! I applied 2 coats.
What are you wearing on your nails this weekend, something soft and pastel, bright and bold, or sparkly glitter?

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment