Sunday 1 October 2017

Avon Walk & Sculpt Melanie Multiway Boots

I've found my dream comfy faux fur boots for winter. The Avon Melanie Multiway boots can be worn rolled up or down, the faux fur inner keeps your feet and ankles warm and toasty.
My feet are UK size 7 and on the wide side, the boots are a snug fit but I know they’ll loosen up. I’ve been wearing them around the house before wearing them outside as they are soooooo comfy, like slippers!
I suffer from cold feet and ankles, especially when I’m at work sitting down for most of the day, the Melanie Boots will be perfect and prevent my feet and ankles from feeling chilly.
The outside of the boot is black faux suede effect with a decorative strap, gold tone buckle, black faux fur on the inside of the leg part of the boot, with a downward 2 inch split on the outer side of the top of the boot.
The Walk & Sculpt technology claims to burn calories with every step with the specially engineered soles, however, any form of walking will burn calories; the more comfortable you feel the more likely you are to walk. The Walk & Sculpt soles gives a comfortable soft bouncy feel when taking steps, your feet are not flat to the ground, therefore, keeping your feet warm.
With 1½ inch heel and ½ inch sole and an inside 4½ inch black plastic zip to help aid putting the boot on, however, I can put the boot on and off without undoing the zip.
Protected with Scotchgard Protector to help block spills and resist stains. The boots are machine washable, in sizes 4 to 8. Made from polyester with acrylic faux fur cuff.
How would you rock these boots, rolled up or down?

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been using Avon boots since a long time. I brought those from a charity store. Now I wanted to buy new once but i cannot find a place where these are available. Most of the ACON sites show make up only. If you know of a link please email me at samirashakil@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Avon don't do as much clothing as they used to, which is a shame. I have an Avon online store, for the UK, please feel free to have a browse https://www.shopwithmyrep.co.uk/avon/wendys-beautyshop

      Delete