Wednesday 4 October 2017

Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ Shimmering Silver & Twinkling Bronze

Hooray for Avon Brochure 17 because it launches 6 new sparkly shades to the True Colour Nailwear Pro+ range! I’ve got two to share with you today, Shimmering Silver and Twinkling Bronze.
They are spectacularly sparkly, perfect for the party season. Half price at only £3, these are a cracking good buy, dazzle up your nails to accompany your sparkly festive outfits.
 I applied two coats and have taken photos with and without camera flash so you can see what the shades look like under natural light.
 Shimmering Silver is a dense full on sparkle shimmer, my nails look like they’ve been dipped into precious metal. The image in the brochures makes the enamel look white, (well that’s what I thought) but it’s oh so very silver.
 
Twinkling Bronze is a frosted taupe, again slightly different to the brochure which I think makes it look peach. This is very much a metallic bronze.
Below, no camera flash, natural light.
Shimmering Silver 
 
Twinkling Bronze:
They applied like a dream, come in a 10ml bottle and have a nice slim cap. I can’t wait to try the other 4 new shades – do you have any of them?
 The packaging has fancy silver starry design on a black background
I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment