Tuesday 24 December 2013

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Nail Polish S145

If you are a fan of neutral nail polish colours you are going to love this Sweet Color Candy Nail Polish S145 from Born Pretty Store.  My photos make it look a little grey, I would describe it more of a taupe colour, my video gives a good representation of the colour.  Very smart colour and has a richness to it.  It's a creme polish and looks fab with a glossy top coat.  As with all my Sweet Color nail polishes, it has great formulation, good brush and nice long slim cap which makes painting your nails easier.  To the pics.....

 
 
 
  Check out my video below!
The Sweet Color Candy Nail Polish Varnish S145 is currently $6.14 / £3.77 / €4.47 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



Sweet Color Eco-friendly Candy Nail Polish Varnish #S145-S148 

No comments:

Post a Comment