Thursday 26 December 2013

Born Pretty Store Heart Shaped Nail Polish Bottle - Shade 912

I've just received three of these heart shaped nail polishes from Born Pretty Store.  This first one is shade number 912 which is a vibrant neon sky blue.  I love nail polish in novelty bottles, so that teamed with a fabulous bright light blue made this an easy purchase.  Although the brush post is short as it's an 8ml bottle, the brush itself is full size.  I can't wait to try out the other two colours!
To the pics.....


  Check out my video below!
The Heart Shaped Nail Polish is currently $2.99 / £1.82 / €2.18 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



1pc 8ml Classical Polish Regular Nail Art Polish 

1 comment: