Tuesday 30 July 2013

Born Pretty Store Holographic Nail Polish #10

Hiya!  Yes I have a  Born Pretty Store holo polish - hooruh!!  I waited patiently for the price to reduce from over $12 to $5.59 and then I snapped up this beauty!  This is #10 and stunning turquoise blue.  Great formulation, applied easily and good brush too.  The bottle is 6ml and there are 12 colours to choose from.  I'm so impressed with this holo polish I'm going to order the dark green which is #12.
To the pics.....
 
 
Simply Beautiful!
 
 
Words can't describe how gorgeous this polish is!  I've already shown a friend who's gone and ordered one after seeing mine!  Highly recommended!

The Holo Nail Polish is currently $5.59 / £3.67 / €4.21.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store  are also on TwitterFacebookBlogInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



Born Pretty Holographic Holo Glitter Nail Polish Varnish Hologram Effect 10#

2 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting these photos. I really wanted to see what this polish looked like on a regular person's nails, under normal lighting conditions. Your pics were perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete