Saturday 20 July 2013

Born Pretty Store Aloe Cuticle Oil

Hi Guys!  I'm a big fan of cuticle oil and hand creams and use them constantly.  So when I ran out of my last cuticle oil I decided to try the Aloe Cuticle Oil pen from Born Pretty Store.  Since using cuticle oil (religiously every night!), I've noticed that not only do my cuticles look in better condition and plumper, but my nails don't flake as much or if at all.  The only reason I started using cuticle oil is because I won one in a Giveaway, but now I'm hooked!  This one is Aloe and smells very florally (not that I know what an Aloe smells like!!) and I've just reordered in Kiwi.  Keep those cuticles & nails nourished! To the pics........
 Twist the base of the pen (you'll hear it click as you turn it) until oil appears through the brush
 Brush onto your cuticles & nails, you can either massage in or leave to sink in.  I keep this by my bedside and apply every night.
 All hydrated & nourished!
The cuticle oil is 8ml and available in 10 fragrances, Jasmin, Pomegranate, Peach, Lavender, Rose, Apple, Kiwi, Strawberry, Orange & Aloe.  Also available in packs of 4, 6 & 10.  
The single price of the Cuticle Oil Pen is currently $1.79 / £1.17 / €1.36 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

Born Pretty Store  are also on TwitterFacebookBlogInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



Aloes Style Nutritional Cuticle Oil Nail Art Soften Tool 

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love the packaging of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. New follower! Follow me!
    www.pinkfard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In never used a cuticle oil before but il be sure to check this out thanks

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would certainly recommend using a cuticle oil whether it be this one or another one. It really helps.

      Delete