Sunday 28 October 2018

Avon Mark Cosmic Lights Nail Enamels - Warm Slick, Cool Slick, Oil Slick, Magic Slick

Making their debut in Campaign 16, four shimmery cosmic shades from the Avon Mark Nail Style Studio range.  The Cosmic Lights collection includes a pinky bronze (Warm Slick), a bluey purple (Cool Slick), a peacock green (Oil Slick) and a pinky magenta (Magic Slick).
 The formulation is a little sheer, I applied 4 coats for full coverage, next time I'll try applying them over a matching plain base colour to reduce so many coats.
In the sunshine they sparkle like mad and are truly cosmic!
Check out my video at the bottom of the post.
To the photos..........
Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

Cool Slick
Magic Slick
Oil Slick
Warm Slick

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).
#Avonbyme #mymark

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment