Sunday 3 June 2018

Avon Gel Shine Nail Enamels - So Jelly & Bittersweet

Last week I showed you two contrasting shades from the Avon True Colour range, and today I’m doing the same with two from the Mark Gel Shine range.
First of all we have So Jelly, a fun mauve shade, slightly crelly, you certainly need at least 2 coats for full coverage. Your nails will pop with this adorable colour.
Next, Bittersweet, a warm spiced pumpkin shade, very pretty and a super summery.
Although these shades are worlds apart from each other, they team up so well and would look great worn together. I’d wear So Jelly with Bittersweet on my thumb and ring finger…..Oh, I might just try that!
The perfect colour combo, reminds me of a Jolly Joker pansy
As always, both applied superbly, come in 10ml bottles and have a good brush.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).

No comments:

Post a Comment