Saturday 31 March 2018

Born Pretty Store Holographic Chameleon Flakies

I've got a couple of manis to share with you today using Holographic Chameleon Flakie Pigments  from Born Pretty Store.
There are 4 colours in the collection and I've got #1 and #4.  I used the flakie pigments over a no wipe UV Gel top coat over a regular black nail polish base.  For both manis I applied the pigments with a patting method on my thumb and ring finger to give a sparse effect, and on my other nails I used a burnished effect where I rubbed the pigment into my nails to give all over coverage.  Both methods are stunning and you have to see it to understand how breathtaking they are.
When you open the pot of flakies it's like looking into a treasure trove of crushed precious gemstones.
Check out my YouTube clip below
To the pics!
Below colour #4 which contains greens & blues.


Below #1 which contains pinks and purples


Below under natural lighting, without camera flash
Check out my video below!

The Holographic Chameleon Flakie Pigments are currently $2.29 / £1.66 / €1.87.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment