Saturday 31 December 2016

Born Pretty Store Nail Art Stamping Round & Rectangular Plate Holder Set

I'm getting a fairly healthy stash of stamping plates, however, they are all crammed into one box and in no order which makes it difficult to choose the plate I want.  So I finally got some stamping plate holders from Born Pretty Store.  The holders can be bought individually or as a set of 2, one is for large rectangular plates and one for small round plates.  The outer covers are bright Barbie pink.  The large rectangular holder has 20 sleeves which can hold up to 40 plates if putting 2 plates back to back in each sleeve.  The small round holder has 10 sleeves and holds up to 20 plates.  They fasten with a silver tone popper and the strap is long enough to accommodate the holders being completely full.  Now I can organise my stamping plates and easily see which one I want, giving me more time for stamping.
Size: Rectangular: large enough to hold BP-L plates with size of 12.5cmx 6.5cm, and according to the Born Pretty Store website it can also hold plates from brands such as MoYou London or Bundle monster or any brand that does not exceed the measurements above.
Round: large enough to hold plates with size of 5.5cm, such as the Born Pretty round plates
Check out my video below and onto the pics!!!!
 
 

 The Nail Art Stamping Plate Round & Rectangular Plate Holder Set is currently $8.59 / £6.04 / €7.81
You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment